IELTS Course Lesson 16 – IELTS speaking tips
IELTS Speaking #4
Hello, today’s IELTS speaking lesson is all about food.
- What kinds of meals do you like?
- Oh, I like anything that isn’t fried. My mouth waters at the sight of fish whenever I see cod or tuna. However, I don’t have time to cook. That’s why I often eat out or order take-aways, when I have the money. I eat canned food or ready meals when I am economising.
- What kinds of meals do you like? Do you often dinner with your family or friends?
ielts speaking tips: Agreeing or Disagreeing
Recommended Grammar Videos ielts speaking tips.
1. Countable and uncountable nouns, how much? how many?
2. All no, none, each, every, either, neither, both
3. Compound nouns