Welcome to the C1 Course Advanced Level!
A complete 15 lesson English C1 Course for advanced level learners, to help you learn English with video tutorials and interactive exercises. Through explanations and practice you will feel confident speaking English and writing in English. Together and throughout this course we will pronunciation, vocabulary, sentences, and grammar.
Course index: title – grammar point – pronunciation lesson
- C1 Lesson 76: No New Year’s Party – Conditional Clauses (II)
- C1 Lesson 77: Working at a Hospital – Phrasal Verbs with …
- C1 Lesson 78: The History of Computers – Active/Passive form
- C1 Lesson 79: Party Time – Reported Speech
- C1 Lesson 80: Housemate from Hell -Say/ Tell / Speak / Talk
- C1 Lesson 81: Bucket List – Prepositions
- C1 Lesson 82: Allergies – Verbs + ing form (++)
- C1 Lesson 83: Got what it takes? – Question Tags (+)
- C1 Lesson 84: The Circus – Verbs + preposition (++)
- C1 Lesson 85: The Statue of Liberty – Complex prepositions (++)
- C1 Lesson 86: Norman – Types of Adjectives
- C1 Lesson 87: Safari – Collective Nouns (++)
- C1 Lesson 88: Antiques – Use of Articles
- C1 Lesson 89: The Beatles – as or like?
- C1 Lesson 90: The Intern II – enough or too?